Mokungit-AUDIO-RGB-RF18K Music LED RGBW Controller HX-AUDIO-RGB-RF18K,adopts advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital technology with 3 output channels constant voltage led RGB music controller.The power is the DC low voltage input mode. The range is DC12V-24V.As the…
Music LED RGBW Controller
HX-AUDIO-RGB-RF18K,adopts advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital technology with 3 output channels constant voltage led RGB music controller.The power is the DC low voltage input mode. The range is DC12V-24V.As the Ⅳgeneration product, it achieve the perfect music control effect and user experience, basic on the audio analysis technology and more user-friendly remote control design.
● This is constant voltage controller , supply voltage DC12-24V,In this range power supply can be universal.
● Adopts PWM digital technology,5 dimmer degree ,no-flicker;
● Signal frequency:400Hz;
● RF 18-key wireless RF remote
● There are 13 kinds of RGB modes, including 8 static colors ;3 dynamic changes ; 3 audio mode, respectively:♫ DJ(Fast Track)、♫ Dynamic (universal rhythm changes)、♫ Tenderness (slow-paced change); the brightness of static color and the speed of dynamic changes are adjustable. The sensitivity can be adjusted in audio mode.
● In audio mode,the sensitivity can be adjusted via black gear knob; the higher of the sensitivity adjustment is to knob clockwise;
● Design for : LED constant voltage products, led RGB strip lights, single color light bar, and horse racing lights.
● Warranty of this product is one year, but exclude the artificial situation of damaged, destroy in, transit after purchase as well as a variety of external factors, such as the case of damage caused by natural forces caused. overload working.
|Output gray||256 级 (with continuous reception)|
|Output power||12V:144W; 24V: 288W|
|Connecting mode||common anode|
Direction for use:
Adopt wireless RF remote control method, 18 keys in total, function of each button as below:
|Static red||Static green||Static blue||Static sunlight|
|Static orange||Static yellow||Static cyan||Static purple|
|seven base color jumping||Three color gradually change||seven color gradually change||Speed/Sensitivity+|
|DJ Audio||Dynamic Audio||Tenderness Audio||Speed/Sensitivity-|
1. S+/S- means speed adjustment for the dynamic mode, and means sensitivity adjustment for the audio mode.Users according to different types of music, the size of the sound to adjust the sensitivity will make the lighting changes more rhythm and vitality of music ;
2. Music mode has fast, medium and slow 3 kinds of rhythmic patterns, that is, the DJ, dynamic, tenderness to distinguish 3 kinds of sound effects, different music selection corresponding changes in the way, will make the atmosphere more harmonious ;
3. All static modes are adjustable, press the color button one time, the brightness changes one level in circle, 5 levels (100%, 50%, 25%, 12%and 6%).
1. Power off and press key “FLASH”.
2. Power on the controller, the LEDs will be 50% brightness white,
3. Continuously to press the key “FLASH“ for 3 times ,the brightness of LED will be from 25% to 10%
4. Code learning successfully, the mode will be back to the state before the power off
5. If not, please re-operate from step 1 to 4.
Power and Payload interface:
Product information for placing order
|Product name||Item number|
|RF 18 key Led Audio Controller||Mokungit-AUDIO-RGB-RF18K|
the part for the contents of Payment
This part for Shipping Policy
This part for the contents of Return Policy
• Widely used for home, hotels, clubs, shopping malls.
• Architectural decorative lighting, boutique atmosphere lighting
• Extensively applied in Back-lighting, concealed lighting
• Emergency & security lighting, advertisement sign lighting
• Holiday, event, show exhibition decoration.
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel off the backing strip off the 3M adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Connect the 4-Pin input of the light strip to the 4-Pin output of the Controller
• Connect the DC jack output of the power adapter to the DC jack input of the Controller
• Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
• Connect your power adapter to your wall outlet. Your light strip is now ready to use.