HX-RF-T1 RF Single Color Dimmer RF single color LED dimmer is dedicated to adjust the brightness of LED lights, which adopted the most advanced PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) digital brightness-adjusting technology at present, users can use the RF wireless remote control to control the brightness…
RF Single Color Dimmer
RF single color LED dimmer is dedicated to adjust the brightness of LED lights, which adopted the most advanced PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) digital brightness-adjusting technology at present, users can use the RF wireless remote control to control the brightness in the distance, it is suitable for LED Strip and other low-power constant voltage LED products. it can extend life tenure of LED and energy-saving.
●Adopt the most advanced PWM digital brightness-adjusting technology.
●Adopt the RF wireless remote ,to control the brightness in the distance
●Extend the life tenure of LED and energy-saving.
●Dedicated to adjust the brightness of LED lights.
|External dimension||L115*W56*H34 mm|
|Packing size||L121*W85*H46 mm|
|Static power consumption||＜1W|
|Output power||12V:＜96W, 24V:＜192W|
Direction for use
●Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can not occur between connecting wire before you turn on the power；
●Adopt wireless control, each press, the light flash one time, its function as follows:
Product information for placing order
|Product name||Item number|
|RF Single Color Dimmer||HX-RF-T1|
the part for the contents of Payment
This part for Shipping Policy
This part for the contents of Return Policy
• Widely used for home, hotels, clubs, shopping malls.
• Architectural decorative lighting, boutique atmosphere lighting
• Extensively applied in Back-lighting, concealed lighting
• Emergency & security lighting, advertisement sign lighting
• Holiday, event, show exhibition decoration.
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel off the backing strip off the 3M adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Connect the 4-Pin input of the light strip to the 4-Pin output of the Controller
• Connect the DC jack output of the power adapter to the DC jack input of the Controller
• Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
• Connect your power adapter to your wall outlet. Your light strip is now ready to use.